Monday, January 25, 2010

Wellness 10

Hello, my name is Christine Wilson. My blog address is christinewilson12. My interests include ice skating and reading. I am blogging for Wellness class. It is not my first time blogging, but I only have done it for classes. I never really had my own blog. I like how you can talk about anything you like when you are blogging. You can tell how you feel about all kinds of subjects. I think blogging is alright if you like to talk about different kinds. But I would not make a blog unless I had to. Blogging is not for me but I think its kinda cool that other people have them. I would like to read some of them but I would not make one myself. In this class I really don't want to learn about drugs. I want to learn about something interesting, so hopefully we will learn some cool stuff. I am not really sure what my life goals are. But some of my ideas are being a vet, a chef, or doing something with ice skating. I do want to go to college though.

2 comments:

  1. I like how you can post your feelings, too. I also agree about having one, too. I don't really think I would blog, either.
    I didn't know that you wanted to be a chef! That would be so awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It seems like you are excited to start bolgging to express your feelings. it also seemes like you want to learn about something different in this class instead of drugs like always.

    ReplyDelete